- Not practicing: People usually join music academies to learn to play piano and they learn properly during their class time, but never practice what they have learned at home. It is a well known that only practice can make a man perfect. To become a perfect musician, practicing hard is all required. If you practice hard, only then you can be a perfect musician. Especially, if you take online piano classes, you need to practice hard to learn to play piano in a better way.
- Setting up a keyboard in the room where you rarely go: Sometimes, people set up their keyboards in a room where they rarely go in a day. It is always recommended to set up the keyboard in a room where you often spend your day so that you could practice on the keyboard whenever you feel free.
- Jumping to the next level: It is a true fact that when you start learning piano, you are that excitement level that you wish to learn piano as quickly as possible due to which you start jumping to the hard level without even practicing well the easy level. Piano learning requires level by level learning. Firstly, practice the easy level and then jump up to the next hard level.
- Using wrong fingers: If you want to learn piano in a perfect way, then there are some specific fingers that you need to use while playing the piano. If you use incorrect fingers, then there are chances that you will feel inconsistent and you may go out of the tune.
- Ignoring the notes provided by a trainer: It is always advised to look at the notes provided by your musical trainer during practice time, but it has been found that most of the learners ignore opening the notes provided by the trainer. So, never ignore the notes that your trainer provides you during piano classes.
See more at: http://chyngle.com